It’s Time to Exercise Your Business Muscles (Again)
Based on feedback from our 2015 attendees, we have added a number of new events and features to this year’s IGNITE Conference that you won’t want to miss!
- Updated session format – while the hands-on aspect of the event remains top priority, we also realize that there is a time for learning and a time for “getting it done”. This year we have structured the tracks to each include 3 breakout sessions on focused topics (allowing you to better pick and choose what to attend) PLUS a dedicated two hour interactive workshop for time to work on key projects with experts and peers.
- New tracks and information – when it comes to business, there is a lot to cover. This is why we have added a track solely dedicated to financial smarts and added new content to our other key topics. Many of your favorite speakers will be back and bringing new experts with them to provide additional perspective and expertise in the areas you’ve most requested, including online marketing, proven clinical protocols and more!
- New targeted talks – When you told us about the additional areas you wanted information on, we listened! This year we have enlisted experts to provide actionable insights on topics like creating passive streams of revenue, managing complex patients, growing a successful cash-based practice and more.
- More clinical partners – Your most loved clinical education resources will also be on-site! Don’t miss the Institute for Functional Medicine present their latest findings on practitioner trends and challenges or the opportunity to dine with four TAP Integrative experts during a very special dinner panel discussion hosted by Lise Alschuler, ND.
- Dedicated peer networking opportunities – Finding a group of like-minded peers is no easy task. This year we are providing even more opportunities for you to connect with those that share your challenges during expert-led round table discussions.
In addition to all that is new, your favorite aspects from last year will also be returning, including an expo hall of your favorite brands, fun social events – and did we mention the world-class location? If you’ve never been to New Mexico, you must plan now to extend your stay at the truly amazing Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa (just $169/night) to see for yourself why Tieraona Low Dog calls it the land of enchantment!
We can’t wait to see you there!