Pre-Conference Sponsored by Metagenics
FirstLine Therapy: an Operating System for Lifestyle Medicine
Many healthcare professionals do not have the time or tools to give their patients the help they really need to make meaningful lifestyle changes.FirstLine Therapy delivers a practical and rewarding approach for clinicians to implement lifestyle medicine in their practices, in a stream-lined process, ultimately helping patients prevent, manage, and/or reverse chronic lifestyle-related disease.
During the IGNITE pre-conference session, you will explore why you should implement the FirstLine Therapy lifestyle operating system, a “practice building” system, in your practice.
The FirstLine Therapy’s operating system helps both the clinician, by providing tools, clinical strategies, and best practices, and the patient by providing effective, efficient strategies to help support therapeutic lifestyle change.
- An Introduction to FirstLine Therapy
- Formula Focus for Patients with Dyslipidemia
- A break through new way to support tissue health and immune response with Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: FirstLine Therapy: An Operating System for Lifestyle Medicine – What’s New for 2017
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Therapeutic lifestyle protocols for dyslipidemia: Utilizing medical foods, innovative approaches to resolve inflammation and a heart healthy eating plan.
- 5:30 pm – 5:45 pm: Break
- 5:45 pm -6:15 pm: Therapeutic lifestyle protocols for dyslipidemia – continued
- 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm: Case Studies