Addressing Hidden Causes of the Chronic Disease Epidemic
As an integrative practitioner you are ahead of the curve with your knowledge of the many underlying factors that contribute to illness and chronic disease. With the incidence of chronic disease continuing to rise, so does the demand for your integrative approach.
One of the worst chronic diseases, whose prevalence continues to rise rapidly (10 times higher since 1970), is diabetes. Why? Is it due to increased sugar consumption, obesity and lack of exercise? Yes, these are important, but there is another factor, that while far more impactful is less often spoken about — environmental toxins.
These common disease epidemics (diabetes, ADAHD, obesity etc.) can be almost entirely explained by just 7 toxins/toxin classes. During this keynote session, Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, ND, will share his cutting edge research and explore:
- Which environmental toxins have become the primary drivers of chronic disease
- Best ways to assess toxic load
- How these toxins cause damage with methods to asses body load
- Interventions for avoidance, detoxification and excretion
- The growing need and opportunity for practitioners to address environmental toxins with patients
While we know the power of detoxification, this session will provide a new level of information that will inspire you to address environmental toxins as a vital aspect of patient care.